Firoblok intumescent sleeves are designed to maintain the rating of a fire rated wall, where you have pipes, conduits or services passing through. Wrapped around the penetration, the Firoblok sleeve will close down any gaps in case of fire.
Fire classification to E120, EI90. Tested to EN1366-3
For use on walls made from block, brick, concrete or plasterboard.
Allows for thermal expansion and contraction of the pipe or duct.
Can be cut with a knife and off-cuts can be taped together, leaving no waste
1. Draw the outline for the Firoblok sleeve on the wall.
2. Cut out the hole with a suitable tool, dust down the edges.
3. Fit the Firoblok sleeve on the penetration using a knife and the supplied tape.
4. Push the Firoblok sleeve into the wall until flush with the wall.
5. Make a note of the installation.